Dr. Girish Patil, S., Senior Scientist, has been awarded the Fellow of Society for Applied Biotechnology in recognition of his outstanding achievements and contributions to the field of animal biotechnology (2015)
Dr. R. Thomas, Scientist, has received 'Innovator Award' under India Innovation Growth Programme-2014 organized by DST-Lockheed Martin Corporation in association with FICCI and Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Dr. Dilip Kumar Sarma, Director, received IAVMI Fellow Award in the XXVIII Annual convention of IAVMI and International Conference on "Challenges and opportunities in animal health at the face of globalization and Climate Change" organized by the Indian Association of Veterinary Microbiologists, Immunologists and Specialists in Infectious diseases (IAVMI) held at DUVASU, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh on 30th October, 2014.
- The Institute has adopted ISO 9001:2008 standards (certificate number - 1100263 dated 14-01-2013) to continually improve its Quality Management System and to accomplish its programmes to meet the stakeholders' requirements. The Institute has established Quality Management System procedure for controlling documents required for the operation of the Quality Management System and quality policy and quality objectives are documented.
- Dr. Soumen Naskar, Scientist, received Best Poster Award in the National Symposium on "Improvement of livestock productivity through conventional breeding and emerging technologies in changing global scenario-challenges, prospects and retrospects" and XII Annual Conference of Indian Society of Animal genetics and Breeding (ISAG&B) (Nov 22-23, 2012), org. by ISAG&B and College of Veterinary Science, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Hyderabad.
- Dr. Soumen Naskar, Scientist (Animal Genetics) has been selected for 'Young Scientist Award' in the National Symposium and Annual Convention of SOCDAB during 24-25th, February, 2012 at BAIF Pune Campus, Wajre, Pune
- Dr. S. Rajkhowa, Senior Scientist (Veterinary Medicine) has been selected for Bharat Jyoti Award-2011 sponsored by Indian International Friendship Society, New Delhi
- Dr. Mohan N.H., Senior Scientist (Animal Physiology) received Young Investigator Award of the International Society of Nutrigenetics/Nutrigenomics in the 5th Congress of ISNN held in Beijing, China during 16-18th October, 2011
- Dr. Mohan N.H., Scientist (SS) has received the prestigious Jawaharlal Nehru Award for his Doctoral thesis in the year 2009
- Dr. R. Thomas, Scientist has received the prestigious Jawaharlal Nehru Award for his Doctoral thesis in the year 2008
- Dr. S. Rajkhowa, Senior Scientist was invited to work as the Guest Editor of & American Journal of Animal and Veterinary Sciences (AJAVS)& for publication of a special issue.